Eventful is a team of Bay Area women with diverse experience and expertise. We are highly knowledgeable in the areas of event consultation, social media communication, design, development and execution. We’ve also built relationships with some terrific vendors and contractors who maintain our commitment to excellence and whose professionalism makes your event a breeze.
We know what it takes to create an inspiring experience for donors and encourage greater generosity. Whatever we do, we’re committed to hard work, integrity, and attention to detail—going well beyond our clients’ expectations.
WHO WE ARE
ASHLEY M. HURD
President & Founder of Eventful
Ashley is a take-charge person who also takes great pride in her work. Her unwavering dedication and motivation consistently lead to positive results and proven benefits for non-profit organizations. Her volunteer work for philanthropic organizations has been a significant part of her life. Since she can remember, she’s had a passion for producing events that have meaning beyond themselves. When she’s not working on an upcoming event, you can find her hanging out with her son, Riley IV. She also loves all things health & fitness, as well as time with friends.
· B.A. in Sociology from Vanguard University in Southern California
· Certificate in Fundraising at University of California, Irvine.
· Event Coordinator, Goodwill of Orange County
· Small Business Owner
· Fundraising consultation
· Planning golf tournaments, annual luncheons, bike rides, galas, conferences,
· Organization and Oversight
Erin is a Southern California Native who has an artful eye for detail, a warm, welcoming demeanor, and the innate ability to understand her clients’ needs.
Her creativity and originality shine in her event design, where she can create beautiful spaces at minimal cost. When she’s not busy executing one-of-a-kind events, she can be found treasure hunting at antique fairs, travelling, and spending time with the people closest to her.
· Degree in Visual Communications form the Institute of Design and
Merchandising in Los Angeles
· Meeting & Event Planning Certification from Cal State San Marcos
· Member of MPI (Meeting Professionals International), ISES (International Special
Events Society), and ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) of San Diego
· Experience in wedding planning, photo shoot styling for high-end retail
· Event Design and Creative Development
· Volunteer Coordination
Auction & Donations Coordinator
Laura has been in the hospitality business since she was a kid. Over the years, she inherited a cheerful customer-focus from growing up working in the family car business and working in the Restaurant & Hotel Industry. After life’s many twists and turns, she found herself volunteering for an Eventful fundraiser, where she fell in love with auction management. When Laura is not planning for an auction, you can find her running the 10 and under volleyball program in San Rafael, along with coaching 3 club volleyball teams, and spending time with her daughter.
· Degree from City College in San Francisco in Hotel & Restaurant Management
· 9 years with Mariott Hotels
· Restaurant Management
· Exercise and Sports Coaching
· Donation collection & Catalog
· Day-of Auction tracking & delivery
ADRIANNA N. CUTIS
Adrianna, born in London, earned her spurs in a Greek elementary school before joining her father in Tokyo and eventually graduating from high school there. Raised in a corporate family, Adrianna learned early on the value of focused entertaining at home where frequent soirees were organized, at what seemed to be a moments notice! The allure of helping orchestrate a perfect environment, which consisted of fine food and wine along with figuring out all the small important details, left her with indelible impression on how to create magical events. One of Adrianna's main goals while working under the eventful ladies is to acquire the skills that are needed to put on a remarkable event, from start to finish.
· Degree in Media and Communications from Dominican University of California.
· Meeting & Planning Certification from San Francisco State University.
· Special Events Assistant at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging.
· Volunteer work in Fiji, Thailand and Japan.
· Auction Solicitation